top of page
- Sun, Jun 22SeoulJun 22, 2025, 8:00 AM GMT+9 – Jun 27, 2025, 2:00 PM GMT+9Seoul, 25 Changgyeonggung-ro 29-gil, Myeongnyun 3(sam)ga-dong, Jongno-gu, Seoul, South KoreaICOP/ISEP 2025 will be held at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea, on June 22-27, 2025. This meeting is cosponsored by ISOP and ISEP and will be organized by The Korean Society of Protistologists.
- Sun, Aug 20BrestAug 20, 3:00 PM GMT+2 – Aug 26, 6:00 PM GMT+2Brest, 140 Bd de Plymouth, 29200 Brest, FranceAfter Zagreb in 2019, we are pleased to invite you to Brest (Brittany, France) for the 8th European Phycological Congress “Scientific Opportunities for a Global Algal Revolution” on behalf of the Federation of European Phycological Societies council and the French Phycological Society.
- Thu, Jan 19Online EventJan 19, 12:00 AM GMT+1 – Jan 20, 12:00 AM GMT+1Online EventISEP will have its biennial meeting as a special online ‘time-zone inclusive’ 24-hour event on the 19/20th of January 2023. We will use an interactive format (most likely on gather.town).
- Thu, Dec 01LondonDec 01, 2022, 10:00 AM GMT – Dec 02, 2022, 5:00 PM GMTLondon, Cromwell Rd, South Kensington, London SW7 5BD, UKThe 2022 Autumn meeting of the Protistology-UK will take place between Dec 1st – 2nd at the Natural History Museum in London. This is going to be a hybrid meeting.
- Mon, Sep 12San Felíu de GuixolsSep 12, 2022, 8:00 AM GMT+2 – Sep 17, 2022, 2:00 PM GMT+2San Felíu de Guixols, Punta de Port Salvi, s/n, 17220 San Felíu de Guixols, Girona, SpainIn order to understand microbial ecosystems, we need to focus on interactions, ranging from ephemeral to permanent, and their evolutionary, physiological, and ecological implications.
- Mon, Sep 05RoscoffFrom parasites to plankton and back: comparative biology and ecology of apicomplexans and dinoflagellatesSep 05, 2022, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Sep 09, 2022, 12:00 PM GMT+2Roscoff, Roscoff, France
- Tue, Jul 19České BudějoviceJul 19, 2022, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Jul 22, 2022, 12:00 PM GMT+2České Budějovice, Branišovská 1645/31A, České Budějovice 2, 370 05 České Budějovice, CzechiaThe 21st Symposium of the International Society of Endocytobiology (ISE), will take place from July 19-22 2022, in České Budějovice, at the Faculty of Science of the University of South Bohemia and the Biology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
- Tue, Jul 12Bergisch GladbachJul 12, 2022, 10:00 AM GMT+2 – Jul 15, 2022, 12:00 PM GMT+2Bergisch Gladbach, Bergisch Gladbach, GermanyWe warmly welcome you to the 41st annual conference of the DGP. Due to the Covid pandemic, the meeting will take place exceptionally in summer. We hope to be able to meet again in person and discuss science, research and much more.
- Tue, Jun 21SvratkaJun 21, 2022, 9:00 AM – 10:00 AM GMT+2Svratka, Na Vyhlídce 41, 592 02 Svratka, Czechiathe 51st annual Jírovec’s Protozoological Days are taking place in Svratka, Czech Republic, from 20-24 June 2022. The meeting is organized by the Protozoological section of the Czech Society for Parasitology.
- Mon, Nov 08OnlineNov 08, 2021, 3:00 PM UTC – Nov 11, 2021, 8:00 PM UTCOnlineEuglenoids in the age of symbiogenesis: Origins, innovations, and prospects
- Mon, Jul 26Online via ZoomJul 26, 2021, 2:45 PM UTC – Jul 30, 2021, 8:00 PM UTCOnline via ZoomThis meeting, to be held on Zoom, is designed to give early-career researchers a venue to present their work. All contributed talks and all posters will be presented by students or postdocs.
- Wed, Jun 02Virtual ConferenceJun 02, 2021, 8:00 AM GMT+1 – Jun 04, 2021, 8:00 PM GMT+1Virtual ConferenceThe Blastocystis conferences aim to gather leading researchers in the field in order to promote and stimulate cross-disciplinary interactions, and to establish long-term international collaborations.
- Mon, Nov 09Online EventNov 09, 2020, 3:00 PM UTC – Nov 10, 2020, 5:00 PM UTCOnline EventUnlocking Euglena potential through integrative omics!
- Tue, Jun 23Online EventJun 23, 2020, 6:00 PM GMT+9 – Jun 24, 2020, 6:30 PM GMT+9Online EventThe second iteration of this meeting, ESOP-OA (Oceania-Asia / Open Access) will be held on Tuesday, June 23 & Wednesday, June 24, 2020, from 3-6:30 pm JST (8-11:30 am CET). ESOP-OA especially aims to be accessible to researchers working in Oceania and Asia...
bottom of page