top of page
- Sun, Jun 22SeoulICOP/ISEP 2025 will be held at Sungkyunkwan University in Seoul, Korea, on June 22-27, 2025. This meeting is cosponsored by ISOP and ISEP and will be organized by The Korean Society of Protistologists.
- Mon, Sep 12San Felíu de GuixolsIn order to understand microbial ecosystems, we need to focus on interactions, ranging from ephemeral to permanent, and their evolutionary, physiological, and ecological implications.
- Tue, Jul 19České BudějoviceThe 21st Symposium of the International Society of Endocytobiology (ISE), will take place from July 19-22 2022, in České Budějovice, at the Faculty of Science of the University of South Bohemia and the Biology Centre of the Czech Academy of Sciences.
- Tue, Jul 12Bergisch GladbachWe warmly welcome you to the 41st annual conference of the DGP. Due to the Covid pandemic, the meeting will take place exceptionally in summer. We hope to be able to meet again in person and discuss science, research and much more.
- Mon, Nov 08OnlineEuglenoids in the age of symbiogenesis: Origins, innovations, and prospects
- Mon, Jul 26Online via ZoomThis meeting, to be held on Zoom, is designed to give early-career researchers a venue to present their work. All contributed talks and all posters will be presented by students or postdocs.
- Mon, Nov 09Online EventUnlocking Euglena potential through integrative omics!
- Tue, Jun 23Online EventThe second iteration of this meeting, ESOP-OA (Oceania-Asia / Open Access) will be held on Tuesday, June 23 & Wednesday, June 24, 2020, from 3-6:30 pm JST (8-11:30 am CET). ESOP-OA especially aims to be accessible to researchers working in Oceania and Asia...
bottom of page